Mattress care guide
If you want your mattress to last longer, follow this helpful guide on mattress care. Enjoy good night’s sleep for years to come.
- Give your mattress a good support. Use a sturdy bed frame with adequate center support that will prevent bowing or breakage.
- Rotate your mattress every six months. This is to ensure that a person sleeps on different parts of the mattress to even out the pressure. If the mattress you bought has a good mattress core that allows you to sleep on either side, you should flip-over and sleep on the other side once a while to extend the lifespan of the mattress.
Buy a good mattress that allows you to rotate and flip regularly to extend the lifespan of your mattress.
- Let your mattress breathe. Ventilate your room every day. We recommend using a slatted bed base as a support, rather than a full plank or box spring to facilitate breathability.
- Wash your mattress cover if it is removable and washable. If you need to clean the mattress core, use a damp cloth and rub lightly. Do not expose the mattress core to UV or sun or daylight! If removing the mattress cover is not possible, then vacuuming is the recommended cleaning method. However, check your mattress label or warranty for any special instructions on cleaning or maintaining your mattress.
- Use a mattress protector on top of your mattress if it does not come with a removable or washable cover. A washable mattress protector is good to keep your mattress fresh and free from stains.
The Quality of Mattress Affects Your Sleep