What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you opt-in to receive our newsletter, register on our site or place an order for our products.
When you opt-in for our newsletter, you will be asked to enter your name and email address.
When registering or ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing and/or delivery address and contact number. However, your credit card information will only be transmitted via our Payment gateway provider PayPal’s website using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure security.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our products, services and website. We continually strive to improve our product offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process order or transaction. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. If you have opted-in to receive our newsletter, we will send you information related to our company, products or any other information which we deem to be informative or useful. The email address you provide for registering an account or for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc..
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit or access your personal information.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products, services or links on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Terms And Conditions
If you have any questions or comments about the contents of this page as outlined above, you can contact us using our Contact Us page.